Friday, November 10, 2017

Manthena Damodara Chary writes



MY SCINTILLATING STORY

Basking in our ancestors’ glittering glory
I captivate a vision of scripting my story
Illustrious images jostle for eager entry
Embarking on all exploration in mystery

Crowded visages often cloud my mind
Choices are not within reach of the find
Time ticking never finds my picking blind
Crowding clamour pilfers peace of mind

Resplendent refuge is glory of my lineage
Each image is stored for fantastic foliage
My part in genealogy conveys a message
Idiosyncrasy is quit for a collective image

My story is not superior to collective glory
I am contented with my part in the whole story
 Related image
The Throes of Creation -- Leonid Pasternak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?