Sunday, May 21, 2017

Matthew Fischer performs and writes

CALLING YOU


i turned away from you into sea of black and blue
looking for something to build on
to tie us up and become one
but i should have known back then
that I'm nothing without my best friend
i had the chance to spend my time
happy there with you as mine

i thought that i could bring you here
and we could both beat down our fear
but it's not like how i planned
now i can't reach to hold your hand

what i need i can't explain i know that you don't need the same
but i can't help beg for you to serve me what i don't deserve

i opened all my doors to you
i guess you didn't want me to
but i'm here now can't go back through
i can only call to you

baby i'm calling now

mixed and mastered by Wannarit "Pok" Pongprayoon at Listening Mastering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?