Friday, March 17, 2017

William H. Drummond writes

What Does a Faerie Eat? 

What does a faerie eat? 
Oh, what does a faerie eat? 
Flowers, fruit, or meat? 
Or dinosaur feet? 
Tell me what does a faerie eat?

What does a faerie drink? 

Oh, what does a faerie drink? 
Water from the sink? 
Or a jar of ink? 
Tell me what does a faerie drink?

What does a faerie wear? 

Oh, what does a faerie wear? 
Satin, silk, or bear?
Or nothing but hair? 
Tell me what does a faerie wear?

What does a faerie play? 

Oh, what does a faerie play? 
Crayons, paint, or clay, 
Or turn mom’s hair gray?
Tell me what does a faerie play?

What does a faerie do? 

Oh, what does a faerie do? 
Study like me and you? 
Or what she wants to? 
Tell me what does a faerie do?

What does a faerie dream? 

Oh, what does a faerie dream? 
River, lake, or stream? 
Or tomorrow’s scheme? 
Tell me what does a faerie dream? 


SHADOWSCULPT OOAK FAIRY commission one of a kind sculpture art doll fantasy figurine made to order. £250.00, via Etsy.:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?