Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Dorin Popa writes



IT’ S BETTER THAT YOU ARE AWAY
 
it’ s better that you are away

I haven’t written to you and I won’t ever do
the medicines that you have sent me
I have given them away at once for a cigar.


sometimes I do remember you
in unexpected moments
sometimes, indeed, I laugh all by myself
as I walk down the road
sometimes I feel I could even touch you


it is all right that you are far away
it is all right to have no one to confess to
– it has, anyway, become a little irritating
to tell you everything –


I sometimes do believe
countless contrary things about you
and every single thing reminds me of you
I do have any memory I wish about you
and more and more
I am ashamed of you


indeed, indeed, it’s all right that you left me
ever since I was born.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ alienation between son mother painting
 My Mother -- Salvador Dali



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?