Thursday, June 23, 2016

Umid Ali writes


LOVE – ODOR OF THE SPRING 

Spring odors are coming from you, 
A hope appears in your eyes. 
The senses caress the heart, 
The triumphal musicals are love – aid. 

Spring rumbles in your hair, 
Wafting fragrant and fresh odors. 
Suddenly, in my irritated heart, 
Mint smells share thoughts. 

Spring shines in your face, 
Gold flakes in your flirts. 
My love’s zest is rising, 
Kill me, love, in your frippery. 

Spring odors are coming from you, 
The world is full of love’s fragrance. 
When you loved me, 
You changed into a tulip. 

You are in the uplands, in slopes, 
You are the moon never leaving my cuddle. 
You are the flower changed to Springgirl, 
I am the soul-sun which loves you. 

Spring odors are coming from you…

--tr. Asror Allayarov from "The Gate Opened by Angels"
 
 Tulip Girl -- Harmeet Kaur 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?