Monday, May 16, 2016

Anca Mihaela Bruma reads and writes



Cathartic Eclipse
 


I witnessed the death of the universe…

Tumbling, crushing, spinning

in the maddening chaos

of the spiral Time!



Eternity… ceased to exist,

Time… was no more,

my soul ripped asunder

the stars… showed no more!



Pleading internally

succumbed my farewells,

emptied my concavities,

ashes of solitude reminded me

of quixotic moments

dismissed involuntarily



you were oblivious to my presence
 
gazing emptily on a brimming space,
 
surreality became my twisted fate
 
and no transition left for immortality!



My world is hushed
 
And I crave for volumes of light
 
in this glaring darkness of hope
 
succumbing to throes
 
of cacophonous silence
 
cocooned in webs of deceit
 
awaiting the promised resurrection.



In these nights of forgetfulness
 
my poetry still bleeds inside me
 
in this realm there is an aeonic distance
 
between my Soul… and your Heart!...

 
(music "Destiny" by Ali Golrro)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?