Thursday, April 28, 2016

Heather Jephcott writes and draws



Love's Freedom Dance

Come hold my hand and dance with me
as love declares
"You, my dear one, 
are thoroughly free."

Come gently, kindly, embrace my heart
as I do yours,
let us agree,                                                                                     
hold hands
and walk on together.

Come with your hands ready to receive
and to give,
let us exchange
gifts written
in each other's language
the spices of love
thought through carefully.

Come let us fellowship with open hearts
united in vision,
ideals and dreams
being and loving
from the very deep depths.

Come as we join in understanding
willingly positive
enabling
the sun to shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?