Monday, January 11, 2016

Satya Pattnaik writes



DO NOT SELL THE SPRING 

I feel the breath of green shoots
Touched with earthly smells
When the summer goes off
To sign the pact of cruelty


My soul awakes in every season
Of leafless syllables foliage to dream
Feel the immensity even in emptiness with a reason to live


So before the sky goes desolate
Flowers wither and fade
Summer boots out the green


I call the birds
Offer my smiles instead of pains
Tears I shade for rains
And request not to sell the spring
Do not leave the world sad and lonely
Keep alive your chattering box for the world where we live


I invite the vast of sky
Offer all my loneliness
Talk to the silent constellations
Seize by the depth of blue
Stretch my arms
Pound with joy
Embrace the stars with intense warmth and love
Request not to sell the spring
Bright inside the world where we live
Do not leave us sad and lonely
Ignite every summer bone with the
Fire of spring


Don't sell the spring
 45+ Most Wanted Beautiful Spring Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?