Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dorin Popa writes



CONFESSION IN DECEMBER
 
so  many  times  have  I  asked  the  other

to  take  a  right  view  of  things
but  I  haven’ t  done  so!

All  my  condemnations
have  stayed  in  front  of  me  for  years,
but  I  couldn’t  follow  them
I  didn’t  know  to  understand  them
I  couldn’t  see  them
to  the  end
never
anything
have  I  known  to  expiate  to  the  end!


my  youth  only  elapses,
joy  only  elapses,
life  only  elapses,
my  guilt  remains  unchanged
– never,  anything  have  I  known  to  expiate
to  the  end;


I’ve  always  been  harshly  asking  the  other
to  take  a  right  view  of  things,
but  I  haven’ t  done  so!

and  now,  when  I  am  no  longer  expecting  anything
my  hope
is  stronger  than  ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?