Sunday, September 27, 2015

Jennifer Sage writes


Heat, such tender heat...

Drips from my center to below, splattering merciless upon the bed as I moan...

Shivering, shaking, the ecstasy prevails,

Mountains of unknown pleasure leaking, speaking volumes from my tone. 



Eyes wild, shutting as sensory overload begins...

Only so many sensations within, at any given moment may prevail, 

Back arched, sweat trickles down a well used thigh...

Butterflies long gone in the fires of lust. 



Thrust around by able hands, ass up, groaning as the clenching thrives...

Yours to command, not mine...

That sweetest moment you pass over the ridge within, holding hips firm and taking furiously from me,

That which is given freely. 



Drip, drop, from my center lingers..

Long after the tides of passion wane...

Yours,

Unintentionally yours...more so, today. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?